November 25, 2010


Xena went back to the vet today where she is actually being boarded by the original owners. Miss Xena, true to her name, was very combative with my little cat. My Tayoh who is so good natured and so terrified of Xena. She was terrorized into living in my closet. I couldn't bear it....Xena had the need to be an only child and I couldn't give her that. I feel so guilty but I'll soon get over it now that Tayoh has the freedom to run around the apartment and can use her own washroom instead of mine. The past ten days have been really trying as I tried to make Xena feel at home. I felt so pressed to fill the void left behind by Amber but now we'll just coast and come to accept the loss.

2 comments:

Irene said...

I've always wondered how people got two cats to get along. I've never had that luck. I'm sorry to hear you're Tayoh is still adjusting to the loss.

Susan Williamson said...

Sorry to hear that Toyoh and you are still feeling so sad about Amber. I don't think there's anything you can do but just love each other and let time pass. I'm thinking of you.