January 8, 2011

As time goes by


On Christmas Day there wasn't much going on here so I spent my time cruising etsy and came upon a watch studio that had the most interesting handmade steampunk wristwatches that I found irresistable. This is the one I bought and it arrived from Korea in 5 days! Beautifully giftwrapped. I don't regret this splurge for a minute.
And to caps things off, my second orchid came into bloom. But I noticed that instead of the previous 2 stalks, it now has only 1 and much fewer buds. Beggars can't be choosers....

1 comment:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

I never find such interesting things as you do on the web. That watch is amazing.

You are very lucky to be so green-thumbed with orchids. Lovely, lovely bloom. I have no luck with houseplants, but am going to try an amaryllis.