March 31, 2010

Last orchid to bloom


Here is the last orchid to bloom. It's a mini and never seems to get more than 3 blossoms but who's complaining...I've had a stellar year in the floral department.
Now, taking the floral theme in a different direction.... Have you ever dropped a big fat blob of tomato-based salad dressing on your favourite pants? I did it last year and tried every non-bleach method known to mankind to rid the offending circle from a pair of heavy linen, khaki coloured pants. Screw it, I thought and reached for the clorox pen. I scratched and scraped and squeezed the bleach all over the stain and it came out!!! Of course, the colour also came out and I was left with a big white circle over the upper thigh. It never occurred to me to dye the pants but I held on to them pending some sort of inspiration. Then, while looking for a space yesterday to house my 500 odd flowers from the 3bird company, I came upon some old-fashioned flowers that I must have ordered as embellishments from Flights of Fancy online store.
(http://www.flightsoffancyboutique.com/). Lo and behold, the bleach stain is now covered.

I think Carmi would be proud.

6 comments:

sharleen flowers2world.com said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
Flowers Canada & Canada Flowers
send flowers canada
Canada Flower
Send Valentines Day Gifts to Canada

Leslie Jane Moran said...

To heck with Carmi being proud, I'm proud of you. That looks great! Very Lilith I think! :)

Saleenadavid said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
send flowers germany
Valentines Day Flowers Germany
germany flower

nabiha.hayat said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
florist germany
send flowers to germany

flower to germany
flowers in germany

MarissaDW said...

YOur orchids are beautiful. YOu'll have to let me know what you do. I keep killing my orchids. I'm down to two and a half. I'm saying half...because the third one has barely any roots.

trassydicosta said...

Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
florist china
send flowers china
flower to china