March 12, 2009

Fashionistas

I know you'll be saying: 'this girl is nuts'. And you'd be right. There has been much exposure to the world of canine fashion. Some people are opposed to this claiming that it is humiliating to the dog. I disagree. Dogs love attention and this is surely one way of capturing the attention of the owner and others. Boots/shoes should be mandatory in winter given the amount of salt on sidewalks.And small dogs with fine hair should have some protection from the elements.
Anyway, here is a video that is comprised of dog portraits with them wearing their favourite outfits. Or someones favourites.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

I'm kind of embarassed to admit this, but my dog Lily has a pair of tie-on antlers that she will wear (briefly) on Christmas Eve. I noticed the Cavalier in the slide shop was bearing pink bunny booties, but I could never wrestle mine Lily into one bootie, let alone four.