June 20, 2009

Gloomy day


It's raining, it's drizzling, it's foggy, it's an extremely bad hair day. Worse than Kramer on Seinfeld. I can barely get through the doorway. Yuck. But I did get my furniture delivered right on time and now I'm in a dither over what to put in the drawers. So far the cats have skirted around the new shapes but have not ventured onto the steps. I hauled out some of my Japanese flower containers with a view to making an arrangement or two.
(Don't look at the mess on the sofa...oh yeah, you just had to look...)









I'm pondering over what to do for the Beaded Muse Contest. I've gathered much of my own stash in the same colourway looking for inspiration but I'm really stumped. Maybe I should just start moving the elements around on the bead tray. I've decided it will be a necklace with or without matching earrings.
Plus, I find myself stewing over the online bead class I'm taking through joggles.com. I already screwed up trying to access the forum. I read the 29 pages of step by step instructions and still I didn't get it. Some of the students have uploaded their work and I'm nowhere near that league. Boo hoo. Instead of whining I should just get to it. Now I'm distracted by my furniture. What other obstacles to creativity can I manufacture...?

1 comment:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Those are gorgeous pieces. I love Greentea designs. They look absolutely wonderful in your space. I wonder if kitties will try any mountain climbing ?:) It will be fun to decide how to fill all those little drawers!